End of June, Electronic Arts and Maxis announced the release of the expansion pack The Sims 4High school years, which allows players to chart their own path while experiencing key moments of adolescence. High school is a time of self-discovery, and in High School Years, players can take advantage of the teenage years to live out their high school dreams, exploring their identity, going to high school and testing their limits, making choices and growing up. In short, if you’ve always dreamed of remaking the films ofHigh School Musical in Sims, then this pack is for you.
The Sims 4 Years High School: Pack Overview
“The Sims 4 Years High School takes the player into adolescence and invites them to tell their own story of self-discovery through the horrors of that age,” says George Pigula, lead producer of The Sims 4 Years High School Pack. “Sims will learn to juggle school and extracurricular events, make lifelong friends, and experience big moments like prom. They can even develop their own fashion tastes with the new Stile app and wear clothes designed by sellers on Depop. High school is a time of discovery, and we wanted to allow players to create and customize their own high school experience before their Sims become adults. »
The Sims has long allowed players to experience and express different versions of themselves, and to experiment with the avatars they create, the stories they tell, and the worlds they build. In high school, you will discover the copperdale new world, whether at school, after school or even on weekends. Teen Sims learn and grow, express themselves and carve their way through the roller coaster of adolescence. After the big pack of Wedding and Werewolvesthat’s a whole new way to play.
In addition to going to class and participating in extracurricular activities at Copperdale High, Sims can go on a memorable date on Plumbquartz Pier, or sip a boba while shopping for clothes at Thé Tendance. Players can also customize their Sim’s prom, from the invitation, to choosing an outfit, to getting ready for the big event, so teen Sims can dance the night away with their friends. There’s so much to do when you’re a teenager, and so little time before graduation!
The Sims 4 Years High School: Top New Features
This week, we had the chance to take part in a gameplay demo of the pack.
Here’s everything you can do in this expansion pack:
- Being in detention, participating in classes, cheerleading, going to the carnival… All the activities worthy of the Lycée are at your fingertips,
- Send text messages filled with smileys to chat with your friends or the chosen one of your heart,
- Sneak out to go in the evening,
- Participating in a prom and all that ensues: asking someone to accompany you there, decorating the room, becoming the queen or the king of the prom,
- Fall in love with someone, explore their desires, break up,
- Participate in the graduation ceremony and be selected for the university of your choice,
- Take exams and get good grades (or not if you haven’t revised),
- Express your creativity by decorating your teenage room,
- Sell old clothes online via a Vinted-type app,
- Orient your Sim’s sexuality like never before,
The great novelty of this pack, and which will be applied to normal The Sims, is the body hair that can be adjusted! Different shoots (legs, arms, doc etc.) will be available. See you on July 28, 2022 to live your own teenage story! Unique furnishings will be available to those who pre-order the pack. It will launch on PC, Mac via Origin, and Steam, as well as PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One for €39.99.