Good news for driving enthusiasts: it is finally possible to play the Story mode of Forza Horizon 5 in co-op ! And not just two pilots. Thanks to the Series 9 patch, up to 6 teammates can participate in Horizon Stories simultaneously. The best score will be retained for the whole gang. So, if you’re a little soft on the accelerator pedal, you can ask a friend to help you out. It’s better than skating in a dead end, isn’t it?
Along the way, many subtitles (Finnish, Swedish, Greek…) and dubbing (Italian, Korean, European Spanish) are added. That way, everyone can follow the plot.
Forza Horizon 5: new cars to celebrate co-op
Forza Horizon 5’s Series 9 patch also brings new cars in the garage. The first Hot Wheels carts tumble in store to start the DLC, scheduled for July 19. Moreover, the last vehicles of the Car Pass are arriving. Here is the full list:
- 2018 Hot Wheels 2JetZ (June 23 – 29)
- 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S (June 30 – July 6)
- 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee (July 7 – 13)
- 1957 Hot Wheels Nash Metropolitan Custom (July 14 – 20)
- 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod
- 1949 Hot Wheels Ford F-5 Dually Custom Hot Rod
- 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
- 2021 Aston Martin DBX (June 23)
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition (June 30)
- 2019 Nissan 370z Nismo (July 7)
You can find the full patch notes at the official website (in English).